Cluttergone was founded by Beverly Wade in January 2005.
now have a team of fourteen declutter and organise consultants who cover
London, the South East, the South, the Midlands and the North of England.
- Owner Beverly Wade - Essex
- 'Head girl' Chrystine Bennett - London (North West)
- Annie Davison - London (Central) & Hampshire
- Gunna Finnsdottir - London (South West) / Surrey
- Jo Kingston - Essex
- Rebecka Blenntoft - Oxfordshire
- Heather Matuozzo - West Midlands
- Jo Watson - Hampshire
- Catherine Zeregbe - Somerset
- Katharine Steer - East Sussex
- Caroline Williams - Merseyside
- Hannele MacNaughton - Yorkshire (West)
- Gail Brown - Yorkshire (North)
Cluttergone is very proud of our team of consultants. Coming from a wide variety of different backgrounds all our consultants share a passion for decluttering and organising. We meet together regularly to share best practice and new ideas.
This is a photo taken by Beverly at our Team Training Meeting in May 2013.
You might also be interested in: