I've got a session arranged, do I need to buy anything special?
No. Definitely not. You will need a roll of some strong black bin bags, which you will probably have already. And, if you can find them easily, some study cardboard boxes.
We will use the items you already have in your home to create economical storage solutions. When we get to the organising stage, we may suggest that you purchase some simple storage but our aim is to help you to spend less on 'things' not more.
It will help if your car boot is empty, so we can load it up ready for the charity shop or recycling centre.
You might also be interested in:
- Do I need to tidy before you come?
- How do I get the most out of a session?
- The children will be at home, is that OK?
- Do you clean as well?
- How do I pay you?
- Do you take photos?
- What if I need to cancel?
- What happens about the rubbish that is left?
- Terms and conditions