Q. How can my friends/family help me during a decluttering session? A. Lots of ways!
It's great that your friends and family want to support you. They can be really helpful during a session by:
Clutter clearing is a very personal process and the process works best with our consultant working one-to-one with the client.
- Looking after babies and taking young children out for the day
- Providing lunch and offering refreshments
- Bringing bags and boxes downstairs
- Putting out rubbish and recycling
- Loading the car with items that are going out of the house
- Taking stuff to the local recycling centre
- Dropping off bags at the charity shop
- Putting on and hanging out laundry
- Taking the dog for a walk
- Admiring progress and providing positive encouragement
You might also be interested in: