Q. I know I need to do something about the clutter, but I'm not sure I'm 'ready' yet...
A. It can be very difficult to admit to yourself that you are not coping with clutter.
It is also even more difficult to do something about it - then to contact 'a stranger' and subsequently let them into your home. If you have any questions or would just like an informal chat then contact me. I will happily listen and do my very best to advise you on what to do next.
Your might also be interested in:
- I've booked a session, but I'm starting to panic now
- Our declutter diary, which tells the true story of Stella, one of our clients.
- What actually happens during a session?
- My place is really bad. Have you ever walked away from a job?
- What if I am too embarrassed for you to see my mess?
- I think I am a compulsive hoarder, can you help?